CMOs are increasingly seen as a strategic partner for pharmaceutical companies, providing a one-stop-shop of services for formulation development and manufacturing throughout the lifecycle of a drug.
The market leading CMOs have grown through acquisitions and site expansions to offer almost all required services on a global scale. However, there is still a role to be played by specialist CMOs, particularly those that offer biological drug manufacturing services.
This updated study discusses market-leading companies worldwide, as well as the strategies they have employed to develop in recent years.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 265-page report you will receive 154 tables and 50 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 265-page report provides clear detailed insight into the leading pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organizations. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Profiles of the 50 leading pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organizations:
- AbbVie Contract Manufacturing
- Aenova Group
- Aesica Pharmaceuticals
- Ajinomoto Althea, Inc.
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
- Alkermes plc
- Almac Group
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Avid Bioservices Inc.
- Baxter Biopharma Solutions
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Cambrex Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Evonik Degussa
- Famar Health Care Services
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies UK Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Huapont Medical
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Nipro Corporation
- Paragon Bioservices Inc
- Patheon Inc
- Pfizer Inc./Pfizer CentreSource (PCS)
- Royal DSM NV
- Teva API
- Vetter Pharmacuticals
- WuXi AppTec
- Xcelience LLC
- Xcellerex LLC
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical
- Other Companies
The content of each profile differs, depending on the organization. In general, a profile gives the following information:
- Overview of the company’s contract manufacturing services and operations
- Analysis of recent financial performance – annual revenue for CMO services, including some data on operating profit and margins
- Assessment of developments – activities, acquisitions, production capacity, deals, new service offerings and collaborations
- SWOT analysis – a firm’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as opportunities and threats to manufacturing sales growth
Key Questions Answered by This Report:
- Who are the leading pharmaceutical contract manufacturers?
- What factors are driving and restraining the growth for leading CMOs?
- How have the leading CMOs performed financially in recent years?
- Which CMOs will experience revenue growth over the coming years?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses for the leading pharmaceutical CMOs?
- How do leading CMOs compare in terms of production capacity and facilities?
- What strategies have CMOs been implementing for sales growth in recent years?
- Which technologies will be crucial to CMOs?