According to the recently published report ’Exportin 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2019’; Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 7 molecules.
Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) - Exportin 1 (XPO1) or chromosomal maintenance 1 (CRM1) is a eukaryotic protein. It mediates the nuclear export of cellular proteins bearing a leucine-rich nuclear export signal (NES) and of RNAs. In association with RANBP3, it binds cooperatively to the NES on its target protein and to the GTPase RAN in its active Ran-GTP. Docking of this complex to the nuclear pore complex (NPC) is mediated through binding to nucleoporins. It is involved in U3 snoRNA transport from Cajal bodies to nucleoli.
The report ’Exportin 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2019’ outlays comprehensive information on the Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 3 and 2 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Immunology, Central Nervous System, Genetic Disorders and Infectious Disease which include indications Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Gastrointestinal Tumor, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Malignant Mesothelioma, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myelofibrosis, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Adenocarcinoma, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL), Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma (AITL)/Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy, Bone Sarcoma, Breast Cancer, Burkitt Lymphoma, Cervical Cancer, Chondrosarcoma, Dedifferentiated Liposarcoma, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Endometrial Cancer, Epstein-Barr Virus (HHV-4) Infections, Ewing Sarcoma, Extranodal Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma (Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue or MALT-Lymphoma), Fallopian Tube Cancer, Follicular Lymphoma, Gastroesophageal (GE) Junction Carcinomas, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST), High-Grade Glioma, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Leiomyosarcoma, Liposarcoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Melanoma, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Natural Killer Cell Lymphomas, Neuroendocrine Gastroenteropancreatic Tumors (GEP-NET), Neuroendocrine Tumors, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Ovarian Cancer, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Peritoneal Cancer, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder, Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma, Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Infections, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Solid Tumor, Synovial Sarcoma, Thymoma (Thymic Epithelial Tumor), Traumatic Brain Injury, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Unspecified Influenza Virus Infections, Urinary Tract Cancer and Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia (Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma).
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1)
- The report reviews Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope