Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) - FtsZ is a protein encoded by the ftsZ gene. It is essential cell division protein that forms a contractile ring structure at the future cell division site. The regulation of the ring assembly controls the timing and the location of cell division. It recruits other cell division proteins to the septum to produce a new cell wall between the dividing cells. It binds GTP and shows GTPase activity.
Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) pipeline Target constitutes close to 6 molecules. Out of which approximately 1 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Preclinical stages are 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 3 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Infectious Disease which include indications Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Infections, Tuberculosis, Bacillus Infections, Enterococcus faecium Infections, Skin And Skin Structure Infections (SSSI) Caused By Bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus Infections, Streptococcal Pneumonia and Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections.
The latest report Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) - Pipeline Review, H2 2019, outlays comprehensive information on the Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz)
- The report reviews Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cell Division Protein FtsZ (ftsz) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope