The North America enterprise resource planning (ERP) market is anticipated to grow and register a CAGR of 5.01% during the projected period of 2020-2028. One of the significant factors boosting the market growth in the region is the availability of ERP software on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. The adoption rate of technologies such as IoT, mobility, digital transformation, cloud, big data, analytics, and others is the highest in North America. The other factors driving the market growth are continuous technological improvements, proficient technical knowledge, and the presence of a large number of ERP vendors.
The enterprise resource planning (ERP) market growth of North America is analyzed further by studying the market of the US and Canada separately. In Canada, since many states are legalizing the sale and production of industry software Cannabis, many ERP vendors are focusing on taking advantage of the market situation. For instance, Deacom has announced a seed-to-sale functionality for the industry, and also publicized that Canada-based TreeAscend has selected its ERP solution. 365 Cannabis, a Microsoft-powered ERP technology firm, has announced its expansion into the cannabis market. Moreover, Canada’s food and pharmacy leader and the largest retailer, Loblaw Companies Limited, is using an SAP ERP solution to enhance operational efficiencies to unlock business data. The solution allows the company to utilize the entire data available out of ERP in a better way. SYSPRO, a global provider of industry-built ERP software, entered in a Channel Partner agreement with Quebec Company Shift Group in December 2017. All these factors are contributing to the market growth in the region.
International Business Machines Corporation, Epicor Software Corporation, IQMS, Microsoft Corporation, Infor Inc., etc. are some of the prominent ERP manufacturing companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments