According to Inkwood Research, the Asia Pacific enterprise resource planning (ERP) is set to record the highest CAGR of 9.29% during the forecasted period, 2020-2028.The adoption rate of ERP solutions is estimated to grow due to the increasing number of new manufacturing setups in the Asia Pacific, with a number of SMEs and start-ups already operating in the region. Many ERP vendors are expanding their business in the Asia Pacific. This is set to result in lucrative market growth opportunities.
The enterprise resource planning (ERP) market of Asia Pacific is analyzed through the market regions of South Korea, Japan, China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. The on-premise ERP software dominated the Asia Pacific ERP software market. The countries like Indonesia boasts of a lucrative enterprise resource planning (ERP) market. This is attributed to the presence of global leaders and domestic companies like Epicor. In February 2017, PT Tunas Riedeab Tbk, an Indonesian dealer, implemented Epicor’s ERP system for improving its data processing capability. The major demands have been witnessed in the telecoms operators and financial services vertical. The countries like Australia have witnessed the launch of Sage Intacct, one of the leading financial ERP systems in the US. Moreover, there have been implementations of digital transformation programs in the country. For instance, the Western Australian Government has appointed Nippon Electric Company (NEC), ATOS, and Datacom, for the digital transform the IT services. Such steps boost market growth opportunities for the ERP market in the region. In Vietnam, the government initiatives with regard to the development of the IT industry, are set to favor the overall market growth.
The market revenue is benefitted by the increasing investments and contracts among the big market players. Some of the renowned market players include, Sap Se, Unit4 N.V. (Acquired by Advent International), The Sage Group Plc, Syspro (Pty) Ltd., Workday Inc., Ramco Systems Limited (RSL), etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments