The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The biochar market in Europe is predicted to register a CAGR of 14.41% in terms of revenue during the projected period of 2020-2028. In terms of volume, the market is anticipated to reach a CAGR of 11.71%. The major factors responsible for the adoption of biochar in agriculture and horticulture applications are the carbon- sequestration and soil health-enhancing properties of biochar. The efforts to regulate biochar products and manufacturing processes are also promoting market growth in the region.
The European biochar market is segmented further into the market regions of Germany, Poland, Russia, France, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Italy, and the rest of Europe that consists of Sweden, Spain, Denmark, and others. In Russia, bioenergy is emerging as one of the most rising sectors of the economy. The Russia-Japan investments in the biomass sector are likely to foster the biochar market in Russia. In countries like Poland, researchers, entrepreneurs, and other stakeholders for biochar are carrying out research for biochar’s potential for soil bioremediation, agriculture potential, and energy sources. In Spain, the researchers have developed a biochar blend to improve the quality of soil, and it has yielded encouraging results. In countries like Denmark and Sweden, the development of advanced farming techniques and the promotion of competitive agricultural production as part of government initiatives, are steering the market growth, respectively.
Phoenix Energy, Biogreen part of ETIA Group, Carbon Gold, Earth Systems PTY. LTD., Cool Planet, etc. are some of the renowned companies operating in the region.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments