Media North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The NAFTA Media industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA media industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The media industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $432.0 billion in 2018.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2014-18 period.
- Within the media industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $406.0 billion in 2018. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $15.8 and $10.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the media industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $494.8 billion in 2023, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $17.6 and $12.5 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA media industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA media industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media industry players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA media industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA media industry by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA media industry in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA media industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA media industry?