Defense Spending Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The G8 Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 defense spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $9,68,060.8 million in 2018 to the global defense spending industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $11,41,058.7 million in 2023, with a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the defense spending industry, with market revenues of $6,48,798.3 million in 2018. This was followed by France and Russia, with a value of $63,776.3 and $61,268.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the G8 nations with a value of $7,53,242.7 million in 2016, followed by Russia and France with expected values of $81,451.6 and $78,372.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 defense spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 defense spending market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the G8 defense spending market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 defense spending market?