Government Spending Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2014-2023
The Emerging 5 Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five government spending sector. Includes sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of sector growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $5,629.0 billion to the global government spendings industry in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $8,401.7 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 8.3% over the 2018-23 period.
- Within the government spendings industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $3,463.8 billion in 2018. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $976.5 and $790.1 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the government spendings industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $5,199.2 billion in 2023, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $1,924.6 and $703.4 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five government spending sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five government spending sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending sector players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five government spending sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five government spending sector by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the emerging five government spending sector in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five government spending sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five government spending sector?