Government Spending Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The G8 Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 government spending sector. Includes sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $17,355.1 billion in 2018 to the global government spendings industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $20,423.0 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the government spendings industry, with market revenues of $7,564.9 billion in 2018. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $2,127.0 and $1,907.3 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the government spendings industry in the G8 nations with a value of $9,812.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $2,197.0 and $2,092.8 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 government spending sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 government spending sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending sector players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 government spending sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 government spending sector by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the G8 government spending sector in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 government spending sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 government spending sector?