The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The European market for smart water meters is believed to reach a CAGR of 8.70% in terms of volume over the estimated period. In terms of revenue, the European market is estimated to register a CAGR of 7.41%. One of the most important factors deciding the market growth in the region is the installation of smart water meters for reducing water leakage and water bursts.
The smart water meter market of Europe is evaluated on the basis of the markets present in different countries such as France, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Russia, France, and the rest of Europe. The countries like Germany, the United Kingdom, and France, are the leaders in the adoption of smart water meters in the European region. In regions like Russia, the companies and the projects undertaken by them are resulting in the digitalization of local water facilities. In countries like Belgium, smart water meters are being established by water utility companies using advanced technology. In Poland, though lack of legislation restricts widespread use of smart water meters, companies are developing a network of smart water meters, which will enable accurate remote metering in terms of water supply, thus avoiding water losses due to unapproved consumption or accidents. In the rest of Europe, the increasing government investments in smart water management systems and the emerging smart water management startups.
Some of the significant companies operating in the market are Elster GmbH, ZENNER International, Badger Meter, Inc., Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Landis+Gyr AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments