The Asia Pacific market for smart water meter is evaluated to record a CAGR of 9.27% in terms of revenue over the expected period of 2020-2028. In terms of volume, the market region of Asia Pacific is estimated to record a CAGR of 10.70%. Some of the factors driving the adoption of smart water meters and directing market growth in the region are boosting urbanization and government support in the form of expansion of smart cities, among others.
The market of smart water meters in the Asia Pacific region is segregated into countries like Japan, South Korea, China, India, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand, Vietnam, and the rest of Asia Pacific like the Philippines, Taiwan, and others for further analysis. Countries like Indonesia is partnering with various government agencies for developing smart water management. For instance, Perum Jasa Tirta II (PJT II) collaborated with Korea Water Resources Corporation (K-Water) for information technology development. In countries like Thailand, smart water management has become essential due to the periodic occurrence of natural disasters. The initiatives taken by the government for systematic water resource management are expected to enhance the adoption of smart water meters.
In Vietnam, the smart water meter is being used to tackle the problem of huge water loss every year. Also, there are various programs being undertaken, wherein, through the installation of small scale water treatment technology systems, it aims to provide safe drinking water to the students. In Australia, the advanced technology used to tackle acute water scarcity affects market growth indirectly, in a positive manner.
Landis+Gyr Ag (Acquired By Toshiba Corporation), ICSA (India) Limited, Mueller Water Products, Inc., Badger Meter, Inc., ZENNER International are some of the leading companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments