Top Growth Opportunities for Savory Snacks in Saudi Arabia provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Savory Snacks producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Savory Snacks markets in Saudi Arabia through GlobalData’s detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Our Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for savory snacks producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Among the top 10 high-potential countries, the Saudi Savory Snacks sector ranked ninth on the GlobalData Opportunity Score and was valued at US$436.5 million in 2018. Supported by solid GDP growth of 2.2% in 2018 and continued positive macroeconomic performance, the Saudi savory snacks sector is poised to witness value growth at a CAGR of 6.5% over 2018-2023. Furthermore, consumer confidence and expenditure has been maintained despite the ongoing tensions with Iran in the Middle East. Nevertheless, from a macroeconomic perspective, these increasing tensions may impact the economy - such as when drones disabled 50% of Saudi Arabia’s oil ouput in 2019.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Saudi market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2013-2018 for the Saudi, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2018-2023 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
- Geopolitical tensions threaten to derail the Saudi savory snacks industry, with economic espionage from regional enemies an increasing reality and a worsening economic climate caused by a rise of protectionism
- The Saudi savory snacks sector registered strong value growth of 6.5% CAGR in US$ terms during 2013-2018, growing slightly faster in local currency terms in 6.6%
- International players dominate the Saudi Arabian savory snacks market, with PepsiCo controlling nearly half the market
- Consumers aged 0-15 years account for the highest shares of savory snacks consumption in Saudi Arabia across all categories, and also over-consumed such products by 5.7% in comparison to their total population share.
Reasons To Buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of the Saudi savory snacks consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the savory snacks sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.