The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The European market region for the multiplex assay is expected to set a record CAGR of 7.24% during the forecast period of 2019-2027. Significant increase in research and development of drugs, new launches in the market, presence, and advancement of well- established healthcare systems are some of the factors estimated to result in the expansion of the market in the region.
The multiplex assay market of Europe is further segregated into the regions of Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. The market of Italy is expected to witness healthy growth in accordance with the rest of Europe owing to the recent developments in the regulatory policies and high unmet medical needs. The growing genetic and chronic disorders such as cancer, geriatric population, growing demand for personalized medicine, and the European Union’s collective decision to streamline multiplex assay regulations will make the market grow in Spain.
The Rest of Europe includes Switzerland, Poland, Greece, Ukraine, Austria, Iceland, Ireland, Romania , among others, and the prominent regions here are Scandinavia and Benelux. Though in western Europe variations in reimbursement policies, lack of robust coverage and payment process is adversely affecting the adoption of new multiplex assay technology and creating an unpredictable market, the multiplex assay market of Scandinavia, Benelux, Switzerland, Poland and Ukraine is expected to grow because of the favorable regulations, high healthcare expenditure and universal healthcare coverage.
Some of the well-settled companies in the market which have global presence are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Techne Corporation, Illumina, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, among others.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments