The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe forklift truck market is expected to showcase growth at a CAGR of 2.30% during the projected period. The favorable government regulations in the region have benefited the construction and manufacturing sectors, which, in turn, will augment the growth of the forklift truck market in the region.
The European forklift truck market is segregated into the market regions of Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Poland, Belgium, Russia, and the rest of Europe. The European region encompasses the headquarters of a large number of automated material handling equipment companies in the global market. The countries of the UK, France, and Germany, are the leading market regions, with respect to automated material handling equipment in Europe. In regions like the United Kingdom, the government investments for seaport infrastructure enhancement and the developing e-commerce industry, are the main factors propelling market growth. The forklift trucks are utilized to ensure an efficient logistic supply in seaports, and thus has an impact on the market of the UK region. The surging e-commerce industry in the United Kingdom is set to result in huge market growth opportunities. Also, there have been increasing demands for warehouses in the UK, which is further estimated to increase the demands for forklift trucks in the region.
Some of the renowned companies in the region are, Jungheinrich Ag, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., Lonking Holdings Limited, Ep Equipment Co. Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., Komatsu Ltd., Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments