The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Deutsche Bank is a leading global bank that provides financial solutions through its three business segments: Corporate & Investment Bank, Private & Commercial Bank, and DWS Group, which is responsible for asset and wealth management. Its services include deposits, card products, loans, trust and securities solutions, wealth and investment planning, financial advisory, and financing. The bank also provides cash management, merger and acquisition advisory, equities, and capital market services. It operates through a network of branch offices, ATMs, online portals, representative offices, and relationship managers. It serves retail, SME, institutional investor, government, corporate, high net worth, and wealthy family clients. It has an operational presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and Asia Pacific.
This report provides insight into Deutsche Bank’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- In 2018, Deutsche Bank launched the Fabric Development Platform in order to enable its developers to deploy applications in minutes. This cloud-based software-defined network provides an open platform for third-party technology experts to create innovative solutions through integrated APIs.
- In 2016, Deutsche Bank launched Digital Factory, a research and development center that transforms ideas generated in Deutsche Bank Innovation Labs into real products and services. Digital Factory has also teamed up with Massachusetts Institute of Technology to help onboard fresh talent with innovative ideas and new technologies.
- In February 2015, Deutsche Bank signed a long-term agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise to leverage the latter’s cloud computing technology and modernize its wholesale banking IT infrastructure as part of Project Nucleus, a 10-year digital transformation project launched in 2012.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Deutsche Bank’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.