Morgan Stanley is a global financial institution that offers products and services to individuals, corporations, governments, and other financial companies. Headquartered in New York, it provides wealth management services through its Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) division, which is focused mostly but not exclusively in the US.
This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of Morgan Stanley’s wealth operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation, marketing activities, and other key company details.
- MSWM serves a wide range of clients, including individual investors, foundations, family offices, institutions, and government entities.
- MSWM primarily focuses on the US market. Its US offices also serve overseas customers.
- It partners with technology firms to develop digital platforms for clients and advisors.
- Morgan Stanley helps clients make investment choices that align with their personal values through the Investing with Impact platform, which had more than $28bn in AUM as of June 2019. MSWM added six new portfolios to this platform in 2019.
- MSWM’s operating revenues rose by a moderate 2.4% in 2018, while its AUM grew by a mere 0.1%.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Morgan Stanley and its wealth management operations in comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Understand MSWM’s current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover MSWM’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about MSWM’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.