This 257-page report addresses the development of the global next generation energy storage technologies market, analysing the prospects for 4 technology submarkets and regional markets, and including next gen EST capacity forecasts for the period 2020-2030. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the power networks and energy storage markets. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities. Contact us to learn more about the report today.
Did you know?
- Global next generation energy storage technologies are expected to reach a capacity of 5,460.6 MW IN 2019
- Mechanical and Electrochemical sub-markets are expected to be the fastest growing sectors in the Energy Storage market.
- The need to decarbonize electricity sector globally will contribute to widespread deployment of ESTs
- The regulatory environment will play a critical role in the potential of ESTs in the US
- BRICS countries are projected to have the highest growth in the next-generation energy storage market.
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
Global Next-Generation Energy Storage Capacity (MW) And Value ($m) Forecasts From 2020-2030
1. Next Generation Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Capacity Forecasts (MW) From 2020-2030
- Mechanical Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
- Chemical Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
- Electrical Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
- Electrochemical Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
- Thermal Technologies Forecast 2020-2030
2. Regional Next-Generation Energy Storage Value ($bn) Forecasts From 2020-2030 Covering
- Europe Forecast 2020-2030
- North America Forecast 2020-2030
- China and Japan Forecast 2020-2030
- Rest of the World Forecast 2020-2030
3. Regional Next-Generation Energy Storage Capacity (MW) Forecasts From 2020-2030 Covering
- USA and Canada Forecast 2020-2030
- EU 5 Forecast 2020-2030
- Rest of Europe Forecast 2020-2030
- BRICS Forecast 2020-2030
- Asia-Pacific Forecast 2020-2030
- Rest of World 2020-2030
4. Profile Of 13 Leading Companies In The Next-Generation Energy Storage Sector
- Johnson Controls
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Duke Energy Corporation
- NextEra Energy Inc.
- Edison International
- Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- BYD Co. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ABB Group
- Tesla Inc.
- CATL Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
5. Interview with Brian Perusse and Taylor Sloane from Fluence Energy LLC, a company formed by Siemens and AES.