The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Credit Agricole is a provider of banking and related financial services. It offers a range of retail and corporate banking, investment banking, and insurance solutions. Its retail banking portfolio includes savings products, accounts, debit cards, and credit cards, as well as loans for mortgages, students, vehicles, real estate, agriculture, and personal needs. Its corporate banking offering comprises business financing, term deposits, treasury management, cash management, and other services. The bank offers investment banking solutions such as asset management and merger and acquisition advisory. It has a presence across Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Credit Agricole operates under various brands such as LCL Bank and Insurance, BforBank, LCL Private Banking, Amundi, CPR Asset Management, Credit Agricole Assurances, Eurofactor, Sofinco, and Indosuez Wealth Management, among others.
This report provides insight into Credit Agricole Group’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- In 2019, Credit Agricole established CA-GIP, which incorporates the IT infrastructures and IT production activities of Credit Agricole CIB, Credit Agricole Assurances, Credit Agricole Technologies et Services, and SILCA. CA-GIP has the ability to build innovative solutions at a group level, while increasing agility and ensuring a high level of cybersecurity.
- Credit Agricole is enabling full multi-channel access to its branch operations. All of the bank’s branches are already equipped with tablets to provide customers with internet banking services and updates on the bank’s products and services.
- In 2014, Credit Agricole teamed with Sopra Steria, a European IT consultancy firm, to successfully migrate its 39 regional banks to a single, unified, customer-oriented information system. This move - which was completed across three-and-a-half years - helped the bank ensure consistent processing across its portfolio and deliver high-quality services.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Credit Agricole’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.