The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The carbon black market in the European region is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 2.77% during the projected period. The surging demands from the developing automotive sector and the tire industry, are the primary drivers of carbon black market growth in the region.
The European region, with regard to the carbon black market, is studied through the market regions of Italy, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, and the Rest of Europe. The increasing demand for non-rubber applications that utilize specialty blacks will be beneficial for carbon black market growth in the region. At the same time, the plastic and printing inks are expected to account for a significant share with regard to carbon black, along with the emerging application of metallurgy in the region. Countries like Germany are set to witness stable growth with regard to the carbon black market. This is due to the large presence of major manufacturers, and the economic standards of the country. The country is the largest manufacturer of tires and general rubber goods in Europe. There is a growing demand for tire production in the country, which is projected to increase the growth of the carbon black market. Also, Germany is a leading manufacturer of paints and coatings in the region of Europe. Such aspects of the market region are expected to impact the growth dimensions of the carbon black market in Germany.
Some of the leading players in the market are, Imerys SA, Asahi Carbon Corporation Ltd., Tokai Carbon Corp Ltd., Himadri Chemicals Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Birla Carbon, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments