The Future of the Lithuanian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024, published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Lithuania’s defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Lithuania’s defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Lithuania’s defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Lithuania’s defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Lithuania’s defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- The growth in the Lithuanian defense expenditure is primarily expected to be fueled by the ever-present threat of Russian intervention within the country. Russia, which has demonstrated willingness to adopt aggressive military measures to secure its strategic interests continues to present a clear and present danger to Lithuanian national security.
- The country has a fairly large population of Russo-phone people and remains wary of Russian attempts to influence them to destabilize the country. As such Lithuania is anticipated to invest heavily in modernizing its own defense capability, with specific emphasis on increasing the level of interoperability with other NATO allied forces. Lithuanian defense expenditure, which is valued at US$1.07 in 2019, is anticipated to stabilize and while the country’s defense expenditure experienced a rapid growth rate of 22.68% over the historic period
- On a cumulative basis, the country is expected to invest US$6.4 billion for defense purposes, of which US$2.2 billion is earmarked for capital expenditure to fund defense procurements. ? The government’s well-defined military modernization plans are expected to stimulate the expenditure over the next few years The MoD is expected to invest in JLTV vehicles, additional NASAMS air defense system, Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFV), multipurpose helicopters and self propeleld artillery systems.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Lithuanian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Lithuanian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts