Founded in 1856, SEB is a financial services group serving private individuals, corporate customers, and institutions. SEB offers financial advice and a range of financial services in Sweden and the Nordic and Baltic countries.
Its products and services include bank accounts, savings accounts, pension and insurance products, loans, and payment services. In 2015, SEB unveiled a long-term strategic roadmap, Vision 2025, which provides a starting point for the bank’s future strategy. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the group’s international operations span 20 countries across the world.
This report provides insight into SEB’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budgets, and its major ICT contracts.
- SEB is tapping into the power of AI, analytics, big data, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, robotic process automation, and more to enhance its business operations, improve its product offerings, provide better customer service, and improve the customer experience.
- SEB is increasingly focusing on digital solutions in order to improve the customer experience. SEB has embraced digitalization to provide omni-channel connectivity to customers and a full-scale remote offering by developing customized advisory tools and interfaces based on digital customer intelligence. SEB has also been automating its internal processes in order to digitalize all of its transactions, improve process efficiency and speed, and boost customer value.
- SEB aims to extend its scope by offering products and services from third-party providers. By using new distribution channels and platforms, SEB aims to explore new business models, enter new markets, and attract new customers.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about SEB’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.