The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Global Mobile Wallet Market is expected to grow from USD 84120.24 Millions in 2018 to USD 268452.24 Millions by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.03%. The growth in the market is majorly attributed to increasing penetration of smartphones and adoption of smart devices and digital payment options and increasing availability of net banking and online financial services .
The positioning of the Global Mobile Wallet Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinders, N: Niche, and V: Vital).
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Mobile Wallet Market including are American Express Company, Apple Inc., AT&T Inc., First Data Corporation, Google LLC, Amazon.com, Inc., Ant Financial Services Group, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mastercard Incorporated, One97 Communications Limited, PayPal Holdings, Inc, Samsung Group, Sprint Corporation, Tencent Holdings Limited, and Visa Inc..
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are E-commerce and online purchasing fuelling the demand, Increasing penetration of smartphones and adoption of smart devices and digital payment options, and Increasing availability of net banking and online financial services. However, some factors such as Competition with credit and debit card may hinder the market growth. The Global Mobile Wallet Market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as Mobile wallets promoting offers on the transaction, Unique identification and authentication for multiple wallets, and Consolidation in the industry. In the near future market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to Security concerns with regard to online banking credentials and Issues with compatibility. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the Global Mobile Wallet Market.
On the basis of Mode of Payment, the Global Mobile Wallet Market is studied across NFC Payment and Remote Payment.
On the basis of Stakeholders, the Global Mobile Wallet Market is studied across Content and Applications Aggregators, Handset and Other Hardware Solution Manufacturers, Mobile Network Operators, OSS/BSS Solution Providers, and Software Developers and Cloud Computing.
On the basis of Application, the Global Mobile Wallet Market is studied across Mobile Commerce, Mobile Coupons, Mobile Ticketing, Mobile Transfers, and Micropayments.
For the detailed coverage of the study, the market has been geographically divided into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The report provides details of qualitative and quantitative insights about the major countries in the region and taps the major regional developments in detail.
In the report, we have covered two proprietary models, the FPNV Positioning Matrix and Competitive Strategic Window. The FPNV Positioning Matrix analyses the competitive market place for the players in terms of product satisfaction and business strategy they adopt to sustain in the market. The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisitions strategies, geography expansion, research & development, new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the Global Mobile Wallet Market
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the Global Mobile Wallet Market
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the Global Mobile Wallet Market
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Global Mobile Wallet Market
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the Global Mobile Wallet Market
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size of Mobile Wallet market in the Global?
2. What are the factors that affect the growth in the Global Mobile Wallet Market over the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position in the Global Mobile Wallet Market?
4. Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period in the Global Mobile Wallet Market?
5. What are the opportunities in the Global Mobile Wallet Market?
6. What are the modes of entering the Global Mobile Wallet Market?