The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market is expected to grow from USD 18923.45 Millions in 2018 to USD 53452.49 Millions by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15.99%. The growth in the market is majorly attributed to increasing revenue losses due to frauds and increase in the frequency and sophistication of cyber frauds and attacks .
The positioning of the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinders, N: Niche, and V: Vital).
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market including are ACI Worldwide Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., Fiserv, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, BAE Systems plc, Dell Technologies, DXC Technology, Experian plc, FRISS Fraudebestrijding B.V., iovation Inc., Lexisnexis Risk Solutions, Nice Systems Inc, SAP SE, and SAS Institute Inc.
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are Increase in the frequency and sophistication of cyber frauds and attacks, Increasing revenue losses due to frauds, and Growing number of electronic transactions. However, some factors such as Unavailability of skilled security professionals to deal with fraudulent activities and Lack of integration capabilities may hinder the market growth. The Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as Rising use of digital technologies and digital banking for payments and Applying AI and machine learning for FDP. In the near future market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to Increasing difficulty in detecting fraudulent activities at an early stage and Huge cost associated with deploying FDP solutions. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market.
On the basis of Organization Size, the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market is studied across Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
On the basis of Solution, the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market is studied across Authentication, Fraud Analytics, and Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
On the basis of Service, the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market is studied across Managed Services and Professional Services.
On the basis of Vertical, the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market is studied across Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Energy and Power, Government/Public Sector, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Retail, and Telecommunication.
On the basis of Deployment, the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market is studied across On-cloud and On-premises.
On the basis of Application Area, the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market is studied across Credit and Debit Card Fraud, Electronic Payment Fraud, Identity Theft, Mobile Payment Fraud, and Money Laundering.
For the detailed coverage of the study, the market has been geographically divided into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The report provides details of qualitative and quantitative insights about the major countries in the region and taps the major regional developments in detail.
In the report, we have covered two proprietary models, the FPNV Positioning Matrix and Competitive Strategic Window. The FPNV Positioning Matrix analyses the competitive market place for the players in terms of product satisfaction and business strategy they adopt to sustain in the market. The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisitions strategies, geography expansion, research & development, new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size of Fraud Detection and Prevention market in the Global?
2. What are the factors that affect the growth in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market over the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market?
4. Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market?
5. What are the opportunities in the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market?
6. What are the modes of entering the Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market?