The Global Smart Electricity Meter Market is expected to grow from USD 12953.45 Millions in 2018 to USD 18350.26 Millions by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.10%. The growth in the market is majorly attributed to increased need for efficient data monitoring systems coupled with favorable government policies for smart meter rollout and rise in deployment in smart cities .
"Siemens AG, Landis + GYR Group AG, and Hexing Electric Company Ltd are placed in forefront due to their excellence in business strategy and product satisfaction"
The positioning of the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinders, N: Niche, and V: Vital).
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market including are Elster Group GmbH, Jiangsu Liang Energy Co. Ltd, Landis + GYR Group AG, Sagemcom SAS, Wasion Group Holdings Limited, Aclara Technologies LLC, Hexing Electric Company Ltd, Holley Technology Ltd, Iskraemeco d.d., Itron Inc., Itron Inc., Kamstrup A/S, Microchip Technology Inc., Nanjing Xinlian Electronics Co. ltd, Ningbo Sanxing Electric Co. Ltd, Schneider Electric SE, Sensus USA Inc., Shenzhen Hemei Group Co. Ltd, and Siemens AG.
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are Increased need for efficient data monitoring systems coupled with favorable government policies for smart meter rollout, Rise in deployment in smart cities, Increased investment in smart grid projects in key regions such as Europe and North America, Increasing need for energy security globally, and Rising need for energy efficiency & conservation. However, some factors such as Delay in smart meter rollout projects and Higher installation cost and non-acceptance by user may hinder the market growth. The Global Smart Electricity Meter Market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as Demand for smart grids and energy efficiency in emerging markets and Electric vehicle and grid integration. In the near future market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to Limited regulation related to RF radiation emitted by wireless smart meters and Cybersecurity & data privacy. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market.
On the basis of Phase, the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market is studied across GISM, Single Phase, GIST, Three Phase, and GISS, Meter installed for heavy consumers.
On the basis of Communication Technology, the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market is studied across Cellular, Power Line Communication, and Radio Frequency.
On the basis of End User, the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market is studied across Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
For the detailed coverage of the study, the market has been geographically divided into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The report provides details of qualitative and quantitative insights about the major countries in the region and taps the major regional developments in detail.
In the report, we have covered two proprietary models, the FPNV Positioning Matrix and Competitive Strategic Window. The FPNV Positioning Matrix analyses the competitive market place for the players in terms of product satisfaction and business strategy they adopt to sustain in the market. The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisitions strategies, geography expansion, research & development, new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size of Smart Electricity Meter market in the Global?
2. What are the factors that affect the growth in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market over the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market?
4. Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market?
5. What are the opportunities in the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market?
6. What are the modes of entering the Global Smart Electricity Meter Market?