The report on the global botanical extract market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global botanical extract market to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on botanical extract market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on botanical extract market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global botanical extract market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global botanical extract market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand of natural botanical ingredient in food and beverages
- Growing cosmetic and organic food industry
- Availability of various substitutes in the market
- Growing awareness about the beneficial use of biological ingredient in food and cosmetic industry
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global botanical extract market is segmented on the basis of source, form, and application.
The Global Botanical Extract Market by Source
- Tea Leaves
The Global Botanical Extract Market by Form
- Others Forms
The Global Botanical Extract Market by Application
- Food and Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Other Application
The companies covered in the report include
- Tokiwa Phytochemical Co., Ltd.
- Synthite Industries Private Ltd.
- Arjuna Natural Extracts Ltd.
- Martin Bauer GmbH & Co. KG
- Blue Sky Botanics Ltd.
- Ransom Naturals Ltd.
- Frutarom Industries Ltd.
- Prinova Group LLC.
- Other companies
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the botanical extract market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the botanical extract market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global botanical extract market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.