The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
This report provides insight into Goldman Sachs’ fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budgets, and its major ICT contracts.
Goldman Sachs is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, securities, and investment management services to a large and diversified customer base, including financial institutions, governments, corporations, and individuals. Its operations are split into Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investment Management, and Investing and Lending divisions. The group invests in technology companies worldwide through different groups within the firm.
They include Goldman Sachs Growth Equity, which invests in growth-stage companies; Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, which invests in business-to-business and business-to-consumer tech companies; and Goldman Sachs Private Capital Investing, which invests in growth and middle-market firms. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is headquartered in New York and operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia
- Goldman Sachs is utilizing artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate certain functions, particularly repetitive tasks. Its Strats team, which comprises data scientists and financial engineers, is working to establish a unified engineering front.
- Goldman Sachs has placed an emphasis on hiring technology-focused employees, particularly engineers with an aptitude for data and analytics. Goldman Sachs also has an internal private cloud, which helps it run multi-tenant computing from its business applications, with processing carried out at data centers across the globe.
- Goldman Sachs is tapping into key disruptive technologies including big data, cloud, blockchain, payments, robotic process automation, and cybersecurity to enhance its operational efficiency and improve its product offerings.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Goldman Sachs’ fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.