Global LNG liquefaction capacity is expected to grow by 53 percent during the outlook period, 2019-2023. Among regions, North America accounts for most of the global liquefaction capacity growth from planned and announced projects (new-build projects). Among countries, the US leads globally with 157 mtpa of liquefaction capacity by 2023. Russia and Canada follow, with capacities of 19 mtpa and 15 mtpa, respectively.
- Historical LNG liquefaction capacity data from 2013 to 2018, outlook up to 2023
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new-build LNG liquefaction projects for the period 2019 to 2023
- LNG liquefaction capacity and capital expenditure data by key countries and companies globally for planned and announced projects
- New-build capex for planned and announced projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of the planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects globally up to 2023.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of LNG liquefaction projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Keep abreast of key new build LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned LNG liquefaction projects and capacities.