The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global acetic acid capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from 17.90 mtpa in 2018 to 21.66 mtpa by 2023. Around nine planned and announced acetic acid plants are expected to come online, predominantly in Asia over the upcoming years. Oman Oil Co SAOC, Celanese Corp and Shanghai Huayi (Group) Co are the top three companies accounting for the planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global acetic acid capacity outlook by region
- Global acetic acid capacity outlook by country
- Acetic acid planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major acetic acid producers globally
- Global acetic acid capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global acetic acid capital expenditure outlook by country.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced acetic acid plants globally
- Understand regional acetic acid supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global acetic acid industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of acetic acid capacity data.