The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Ethylene Dichloride (EDC) capacity is expected to experience moderate growth over the next five years from 47.66 mtpa in 2018 to 50.91 mtpa by 2023. Around seven planned and announced EDC plants are expected to come online, predominantly in Asia over the upcoming years. Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd, Wanhua Chemical Group Co Ltd and Shenhua Group Corp Ltd are the top three companies accounting for the planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global EDC capacity outlook by region
- Global EDC capacity outlook by country
- EDC planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major EDC producers globally
- Global EDC capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global EDC capital expenditure outlook by country.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced EDC plants globally
- Understand regional EDC supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global EDC industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of EDC capacity data.