The Asia Pacific image recognition market is predicted to record steadfast growth with a CAGR of 24.28% during the forecasted period, 2019-2027. The shifting preference towards new technologies, increasing funding in the IT sector, and rising economic capabilities, are the factors boosting the growth of the market.
The Asia Pacific market for image recognition is studied based on the analysis of the market regions such as, Australia, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Singapore, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The Asia Pacific region is set to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. The automation of various procedures in various regions like Japan, India, China, has resulted in the adoption and implementation of AI and machine learning. In regions like Singapore, market growth is attributed to the advancing logistics and retail sector. The high adoption of augmented reality in sectors ranging from surveillance to health and sanitation, in regions like Australia and Thailand, is augmenting market benefits. All such factors result in the increased demand and adopting of image recognition techniques, along with technological enhancements.
There are several companies operating and investing in the market due to market benefits, the emerging phase of the region and the resultant opportunities, and the thriving economy. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., LTU Technologies, Intel Corporation, NEC Corporation, Amazon Web Services Inc., International Business Machine Corporation (IBM), Slyce Inc., Imagga Technologies Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., etc. are some of the eminent players of the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments