The global fencing market is projected to record a CAGR of 4.18% during the estimated years from 2019 to 2027. The global market generated a revenue of $XX million in 2018 and is expected to amount for $38025 million in revenue terms by 2027. Some of the factors contributing to the surging demand for fences are rising disposable income and thriving construction sector on a global scale.
The global fencing market includes several segments, such as application, material, and end-user. The materials used in the production of fences include plastic & composite, metal, concrete, and wood. Among all the materials, metal captures the largest share of the global fencing market. In revenue terms, the metal fencing market accounted for around 52.11% share in 2018. Steel, aluminum, and ornamental fences are encompassed in the metal segment of fencing market.
Based on geography, the global fencing market is analyzed over regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, together with Rest of World. North America region provides a large market for fencing due to numerous conducive aspects of the region. The rising demand for fencing from residential segment attributes to the mounting growth of fencing market in the region.
The leading companies operating in the global fencing market are Poly Vinyl Creations Inc., Betafence NV (Pr?sidiad), Ameristar Fence Products Incorporated, Ply Gem Holdings Inc., Gregory Industries, Inc., Jerith Manufacturing Company Inc. (Assa Abloy AB), Allied Tube & Conduit, Bekaert, Associated Materials LLC, CertainTeed Corporation, and Long Fence Company Inc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments