The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global wood coatings market is estimated to project a CAGR of 6.23% in terms of revenue and 5.76% in terms of volume during the forecast period. The rising construction activities across various regions, and advanced living standards, are the factors contributing to the market growth.
The global wood coatings market is segmented into resin type, technology, and application. The wood coatings are widely used in the refinement of wood and its protection. The solid solvent-borne coatings are in huge demand in the market due to its low cost and quick-drying characteristics. The market growth for wood coatings is expected to increase due to the growth in the real estate and housing market. At the same time, rigorous environmental rules by the government with regards to volatile organic compounds (VOC), pose a hindrance to market growth.
On the basis of geography, the global wood coatings market is assessed based on the markets situated across regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of World. The Asia Pacific market is estimated to hold the largest market share by 2027, owing to prominent application sectors, such as furniture and joineries, and aided by the utilization and manufacturing of wood coatings in regions like China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Vietnam.
There numerous companies operating in the global wood coatings market. Some of the major companies are Eastman Chemical Company, Dowdupont Inc., ICA Gruppen Ab (ICA), Helios Coatings Inc., Benjamin Moore & Co., Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., Kapci Coatings, Basf SE, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments