The Asia Pacific water quality monitoring market is projected to evolve with a CAGR of 8.19% from 2019 to 2027. The Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the water quality monitoring market and is expected to account for $XX million by 2027 in terms of revenue. The rapid industrialization & urbanization, together with increasing water pollution, is driving the growth of the market in this region.
Australia, China, South Korea, Japan, and India are the countries included in the Asia Pacific water quality monitoring market. The rest of the Asia Pacific region that includes other APAC countries is also covered in the report. The rising concerns over unsafe water and diseases associated with it, along with the need for management of water resources are the factors contributing to the growth of quality monitoring systems market in India. The World Bank data states that 21% of communicable diseases in India are associated with unsafe water. As a result of this growing incidence of water-borne diseases, the adoption of water quality monitoring systems is surging from commercial, residential, and industrial sectors.
Some of the well-established companies in the water quality monitoring market are RS Hydro, Agilent Technologies, LaMotte Company, Jenco, and Teledyne Technologies Inc., among others. In order to capture the major market share, the key companies follow strategies like acquisition, product launch, expansion, and others.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments