The global water quality monitoring market is estimated to develop with a CAGR of 5.86% during the projected period of 2019-2027. In 2018, the revenue generated by the global market was $XX million and is predicted to reach $5313.06 million by the end of 2027. The increasing deterioration of water quality owing to industrial waste and other contaminants is one of the primary factors influencing the growth of water quality monitoring market.
The global water quality monitoring market is classified into several segments based on component and applications. Various applications of water quality monitoring systems include utilities, residential, commercial, industrial, and others. The demand for water quality monitoring systems is surging from commercial sectors owing to the increasing stress of regulatory bodies on wastewater treatment, along with growing interest toward water preservation. As a result of this, the market for water quality monitoring is expected to propel in the upcoming years.
The global water quality monitoring market, on the basis of geography, is segregated into regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, along with the Rest of the World that includes remaining countries. North American region dominates the water quality monitoring market owing to strict government regulations and initiatives for the supply of clean water, accompanied by other aspects. Also, the demand for water quality monitoring systems is surging from both residential as well as commercial, in turn, boosting the market growth.
The well-established companies functioning in the global water quality monitoring market are ThermoFisher Scientific, Danaher Corporation, Pentair Plc, Shimadzu Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, General Electric Company, Heron Instruments Inc., Uponor Corporation, Horiba Ltd., Jenco, Xylem Inc., Teledyne Technologies Inc., Oakton Instruments, Emerson Instruments Inc., RS Hydro, and LaMotte Company.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments