The global healthcare furniture market is currently witnessing steady growth. Healthcare furniture is one of the key components of health management and infrastructure. It includes various products such as hospital beds, examination and bedside tables, recliners, recovery couches, cabinets, etc. These products find extensive usage in clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, health care facilities and diagnostic centres. It is widely believed that a well-designed set of furniture helps in improving the mood of the patient, which consequently influences the health and speed of recovery. At the same time, it aids in reducing work-related stress, monotony and risks of errors, thus creating a comfortable and conducive work environment for healthcare professionals.
An increasing number of specialty clinics and hospitals, along with the growing prevalence of chronic disorders across the globe is the key factor driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the market is impacted by the ever-increasing number of physically challenged individuals who need high-quality medical assistance. Additionally, an increasing number of fatal injury cases owing to factors such as rising road accidents has also created a positive outlook for the market. Any kind of fatal injury requires the involvement of surgery and other related medical procedure, which prolongs the hospital stay for the patient. This has consequently accelerated the demand for comfortable healthcare furniture for both the patients and their family members. This has also led to the need for renovating the existing healthcare infrastructure of several healthcare facilities across the globe. Moreover, continuous technological developments and the launch of innovative product variants such as the introduction of motorized stretcher chairs are also projected to favor the growth of the market. Other factors including rapid urbanization, rising disposable income and increasing per capita health care expenditures across the globe are also contributing significantly to the market growth.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the global healthcare furniture market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the healthcare furniture market in any manner.
Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Furniture Type:
- Bedside and Operating Tables
Market Breakup by Sector:
Market Breakup by Application:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Centres
- ASCs (Ambulatory Surgical Centres)
- Homecare Settings
Market Breakup by Material:
Market Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Distributors and Dealers
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market and provides the profiles of the key players operating in the industry.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global healthcare furniture market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global healthcare furniture industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the furniture type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sector?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global Healthcare Furniture industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global healthcare furniture industry?
- What is the structure of the global healthcare furniture industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global healthcare furniture industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global healthcare furniture industry?