The global advanced wound care market was valued at $9.2bn in 2018. The largest segment of the advanced wound care market will continue to be active wound care throughout the forecast period. However, this segment will continue to lose market shares to wound care devices and wound care biologics sectors, from 55.2% in 2019 to 38.9% in 2029.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 345-page report provides 107 tables and 102 figures. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Advanced Wound Care market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2029 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2029, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are forecasts for 3 Classes of Advanced Wound Care by Products, 7 types of Advanced Wound Care market by application and 3 types of Advanced Wound Care market by end-user.
Advanced Wound Care Market by Product:
- Active Wound Care
- Wound Care Devices
- Wound Care Biologicals
Active Wound Care Dressings:
Advanced Wound Care Devices:
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
- Ultrasound Wound Therapy
Advanced Wound Care Biologics:
- Skin Replacement Therapy
- Collagen-Based Therapy
- Cell-Based Therapy
Advanced Wound Care Market by Application:
- Surgical Wounds
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Leg Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
Advanced Wound Care Market by End-User:
- Wound care centers and clinics
- Home Health
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for these regional and national markets:
- North America: US, Canada, Mexico,
- Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe
- Latin America: Brazil, Rest of Latin America
- Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World: Middle East, Africa
The revenue forecast of each regional market is further broken down by product, by application and by end-user.
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Advanced Wound Care market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Key Questions Answered by this Report
- How is the advanced wound care market evolving?
- What are the drivers and restraints for the growth of the advanced wound care market?
- What are the market shares of each segment of the overall advanced wound care market in 2018?
- How will each advanced wound care submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
- How will the market shares for each advanced wound care submarket develop from 2018 to 2029?
- Which individual therapies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2018 to 2029?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national advanced wound care markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2029?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2018 and 2029?