The global biologics market is estimated to reach $266bn in 2024. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2019 to 2024. In 2018, the monoclonal antibodies submarket held 36% share of the global biologics market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 327-page report you will receive 182 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 328-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global biologics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Global Biologics Market outlook from 2019-2029
Global Biologics Submarkets analysis and forecast from 2019-2029:
- Protein therapeutics, with sub-forecasting for insulin, other recombinant hormones, plasma and recombinant coagulating factors, interferons, enzyme replacement and other agents
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
- Fusion proteins
- Regenerative medicine, with sub-forecasting for stem cell treatment, tissue engineering and gene therapy
Analysis and forecast from 2019-2029 for selected leading biologics in the market:
- OsteoCel Plus
- Trinity Evolution and Trinity Elite
This report provides individual revenue forecasts from 2018-2028 for these national markets:
- The US
Our study discusses the selected leading companies:
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene Corporation
- Eli Lilly
- Gilead Sciences
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novo Nordisk
- Precision Biologics
- Samsung Biologics
- Sanofi S.A.
- UCB SA
This report discusses factors that drive and restrain this market. As well as opportunities and trends in this market.
This report discusses the SWOT and STEP Analysis of the biologics market.
Key questions answered by this report:
- What is the current size of the total global biologics market? How much will this market be worth from to 2029?
- What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall biologics market over the next ten years?
- What are the main segments within the overall biologics market? How much will each of these segments be worth for the period to 2029? How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
- What factors will affect each of the different segments of the market over the next ten years?
- What are the largest national markets for biologics? What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years? What are their forecasts for 2018 to 2029?
- What are the leading products? What are their revenues and latest developments? How will the revenues for some of the leading products change over the next ten years?
- Who are the most prominent companies, and what are their activities and outlooks?
- What are some of the most prominent biologics currently in development?
- What are the main trends that will affect the biologics market between 2018 and 2029?
- What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
- What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape this market over the next ten years?