The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global digital map market size is projected to grow from USD 13.9 billion in 2019 to USD 29.4 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 16.2% from 2019 to 2024. A significant growth driver for the market is growing adoption of mobile computing devices for navigation, wide adoption of 3D platforms, and advanced technologies for surveying and digital map-making
In vertical segment infrastructure development and construction segment to hold a larger market size in 2019
Digital map solutions play an essential role in the construction and engineering companies, as they support all phases of the infrastructure life cycle. Also, these solutions help construction engineers manage and share data, generate reports, and visualize territory data, which can be analyzed and communicated to others. Digital maps help increase safety measures and reduce the maintenance costs of the network. For instance, London created a digital map of the underground infrastructure, including gas and water pipes along with electricity and telecommunication cables, which helps safeguard workers’ lives and reduce the cost of damages to utilities, such as pipes and cables.
By Mapping type, indoor mapping to register a higher growth rate during the forecast period
Indoor mapping is deployed primarily for big complexes, such as hospitals, residential areas, townships, shopping malls, and warehouses. The methods and techniques used in indoor location applications enable accurate 2D and 3D mapping, and navigation. Vendors have started deploying digital maps for indoor infrastructures, due to the growth in concentration in smart city infrastructures and the surge in enhancing the digital experience.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Asia Pacific (APAC) to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period
The APAC digital map market is experiencing a disruptive growth, owing to its rapidly growing number of internet subscribers and consumption of internet over smartphones and other portable devices.
The market is expected to grow at an even higher rate than present due to the ever-increasing consumption of content in major APAC economies such as China, India, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong are the major contributing factors for the growth of the digital map market in this region. Moreover, the massive growth in the agriculture, oil, and gas, and Other natural resources industry have fueled the growth of Digital Map market, making APAC one of the fastest-growing regions in the Digital Map markets
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C-level – 35%, D-level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Major vendors offering content delivery network solutions include Google (US), TomTom (Netherland), Esri(US), Here (Netherland), Digital Map Products Inc.(US), Nearmap(Australia), Magellan(US), Apple (US), Mapquest (US), Intrix (US)., Yahoo(US), AutoNavi (China), MapWise (France), Jibestream (Canada), Indoor Atlas (Finland),and Mapillary (Sweden). The study includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
- The market study covers the digital map market size across segments. It aims at estimating the market size and the growth potential of the market across segments such as components, applications, mapping types, verticals, and regions.
- The study also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their company profiles, key observations related to product and business offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- The report will help the market leaders/new entrants with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall digital map market and its sub-segments.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to position their businesses better and to plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
- The report will also help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.