Real Estate Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The G8 Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 real estate Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,735.6 billion in 2018 to the global real estate industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2014 and 2018. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,950.7 billion in 2023, with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2018-23 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the real estate industry, with market revenues of $802.4 billion in 2018. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $257.0 and $248.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the real estate industry in the G8 nations with a value of $974.3 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $283.4 and $277.3 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 real estate Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 real estate Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate Industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 real estate Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 real estate Industry by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the G8 real estate Industry in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 real estate Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 real estate Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?