The scope of this report is focused on selection of top ten companies in cold chain market and identify key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. This report explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent patent information.
The scope also includes analysis of the cold chain market based on service type, applications, and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2024 are provided at global level for the above segments. The cold chain market is segmented into three categories:
- By Service Type: Refrigerated warehouse, Refrigerated Transport and Others.
- By Application: Meat and Seafood, Dairy and Frozen Products, Fruits and Vegetables, Bakery and Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals.
- By Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 with projection of CAGR during 2018 to 2024. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- An overview of the global cold chain market within the logistics industry
- Global market analysis of cold chain market with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on the importance of cold chain in the distribution of food and beverages such as fruits & vegetables, meat & seafood, poultry and dairy products
- Information on current trends in cold chain logistics, food safety regulations, technological updates, and regional considerations for the industry that can shape the future marketplace
- Key strategies adopted by top tier companies involved in the global cold chain market and their market shares, growth strategies and financial details
- Underlying details of cold chain quality standards for refrigerated production, different forms of cold chain logistics transportation, and the future of the cold chain industry
Detailed profiles of the top ten cold chain technology companies