The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Cigarettes in Malta 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Malta’s tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Maltese market for tobacco products is decreasing with volumes at 420 million pieces in 2018, which is 3.2% less than its level in the previous year.
Cigarette consumption per capita is decreasing.
- Maltese consumers have had to pay higher excise duty making the cigarettes more expensive than previous years
- The cigarette market is dominated by two main brands
- The price of cigarettes has been increasing over the years
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.