The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Cigarettes in Kenya 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Kenyan tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Kenyan market for tobacco products is increasing with volumes at 9,000 million pieces in 2018, which is 5% more than their level in the previous year.
Cigarette consumption per capita is increasing slowly.
- Kenyan market has seen mixed performance over the years due to political and economic reasons
- The cigarette market is dominated by thre main brands
- Per capit consumption is increasing slowly
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.