Allianz is a leading provider of insurance and asset management services. It provides solutions across property and casualty, life and health, and business insurance. The company offers its products under the Allianz, Euler Hermes, PIMCO, and Allsecur brands. Allianz has initiated various in-house strategies to drive digital transformation and achieve operational excellence as a digital insurance provider. The company has also established strategic partnerships with several technology firms to drive innovation and enhance customer experience.
This report provides a detailed study of Allianz’s fintech activities, including insights on its digital transformation strategies, innovation initiatives, and accelerator programs; an overview of its technology initiatives covering investments, partnerships, and product launches; insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits; and details of its estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Allianz X, the digital investment arm of Allianz Group, invests in digital companies that provide innovative technology solutions for the insurance sector.
- The Allianz Accelerator supports innovative startups working mostly in the areas of big data, the Internet of Things, and wearables. The five-month acceleration program offers selected startups access to a network of mentors, experts, backers, and major investors.
- Allianz has signed strategic partnerships with many technology companies over the years, including Amazon Web Services, Philips, Visa, Flock, and Praedicat. These alliances have helped it gain access to advanced technologies that can help transform its business, improve service delivery, and drive better customer experiences.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Allianz’s fintech operations.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies, innovation initiatives, investments, product launches, and partnership strategies
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.