The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Ping An has been using artificial intelligence (AI) to improve its life insurance business and customer service. Ping An’s AI-supported prediction, risk management and service capabilities enable faster claims and SME loan approvals, smart photography and video recording, and smart customer service. Ping An developed its proprietary blockchain technology FiMAX by leveraging its zero-knowledge proof technology and China’s state encryption algorithms. The group launched its in-house cloud platform, Ping An Cloud, in 2013. Since then, the platform has been serving the group’s internal subsidiaries across the finance, healthcare, smart cities, real estate, and automobile segments.
This report provides insight into Ping An Insurance’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budgets, and its major ICT contracts.
- Ping An is tapping the power of several emerging technologies to enhance its business operations, to improve its product offerings, and to provide better customer service and an improved customer experience. The key technologies under focus for the company are AI, blockchain, cloud, mobile, big data, e-commerce, cybersecurity, and office of the future.
- Ping An has invested over $7.27bn on technology initiatives over the past decade.
- Ping An has mainly partnered with companies that enable it to develop innovative solutions for its individual and business customers and enhance its operational efficiency.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Ping An Insurance’s insurtech operations.
- Gain insight into its technology strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which themes are under the group’s focus.
- Read about Ping An’s investments, product launches, and partnerships.