The global stem cell technologies and applications market is estimated to have reached $14bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% in the first half of the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 292-page report you will receive 110 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 292-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global stem cell technologies and applications market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications Market forecasts from 2019-2029
Global Stem Cell Technologies and Applications submarket forecasts from 2019-2029:
- Cancer treatment
- Cardiovascular therapy
- Other therapies
- Non-therapeutic applications
Individual revenue forecast to 2029 for selected top products:
- MSC-100-IV (Mesoblast)
- Hearticellgram-AMI (Pharmicell)
- CardioRel (Reliance Life Sciences)
- Osteocel Plus (NuVasive)
- Trinity Evolution and Elite (Orthofix)
- CARTISTEM (MEDIPOST)
Analysis of the most promising pipeline therapies in each therapeutic segment
Discussion on regulatory environments and developments in the US, Japan, Europe and other leading countries
Analysis of what drives and restrains the market
This study also discusses other influences on that field, including these:
- Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
- Embryonic stem cells (ESCs), induced pluripotent adult (IPSCs) and parthenogenetic cells
- Uses for umbilical cord blood and related technologies, including cellular and blood banking
- Agents for osteogenesis and treating autoimmune conditions
- Applications in cell-based assays, diagnostics and drug development.
Key questions answered by this report:
- What is the size of the total stem cells market, and how will the market evolve between 2019 and 2029
- How will the main segments within the overall stem cells market develop between 2019-2029
- What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall stem cells market, and its individual segments over the next ten years?
- What is the state of stem cell research in the different therapeutic segments?
- What are some of the most prominent companies within this space, and what are their latest developments?
- What are the most promising pipeline therapies in each therapeutic segment?
- What are the revenue prospects for some of the stem cell therapies which have already been approved?
- What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the stem cell market?
- What are the main social, technological, economic and political factors that influence this market?