This latest report assesses that Floating Liquefied Natural Gas spending will reach $11.7bn in 2019. The floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market is developing quickly and the number of countries ordering FSRUs expanding. Though the impact of lower oil prices and an oversupplied LNG market are creating challenges to project economics, the FLNG market will continue to register strong growth over the coming decade. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do. Visiongain’s report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market Forecast 2019-2029 responds to your need for definitive market data
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
The 293 page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Also in this report are project tables covering over 50 leading current and future vessels and projects by technology, MMTPA, Status, cost ($m), and Location.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
249 tables, charts and graphs are analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market.
Global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029.
Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029 for five FLNG submarkets:
- LNG FPSO (liquefaction)
- FSRU (regasification)
- New Build
- Operator Type (I, II, III, IV)
Forecasts and analysis of CAPEX in LNG FPSO vessel components between 2019-2029
- Mooring System
Regional Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market forecasts from 2019-2029 with drivers and restraints for the countries including:
Company profiles for the leading 11 Floating Liquefied Natural Gas companies
- Excelerate Energy L.P.
- Hoegh LNG
- Golar LNG
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Noble Energy Inc.
- Woodside Petroleum Limited
- DAEWOO Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd. (DSME)
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company’s full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone with involvement in the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas
- Oil & gas operators
- Engineering contractors
- Natural gas traders
- Commodity traders
- Investment managers
- Arbitrage companies and divisions
- Energy price reporting companies
- Energy company managers
- Energy consultants
- Oil and gas company executives and analysts
- Heads of strategic development
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Market analysts,
- Government agencies