Clean coal technologies (CCTs) are used in power generation worldwide. The electricity generation from coal is one of the major sources of energy in the global market. Various plants are using subcritical pulverized coal technology, but there is increased use of clean coal technology, such as supercritical and ultra supercritical technology in the global market. Increased focus of the major countries to reduce carbon emissions is expected to drive the demand of clean coal technology. The clean coal technologies include supercritical (SC), ultra supercritical (USC), combined heat and power (CHP), etc, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the coal market over the coming decade.
The key player has calculated that the clean coal market will see a total expenditure of $3.68bn in 2019, from capital expenditure alone.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The report will answer questions such as
- What are the prospects for clean coal markets in different regions across the world?
- Where are clean coal facilities currently located?
- How is coal use changing and what are the main drivers and restraints for this change?
- What impact does government regulation have on the growth of national coal markets?
- What are the typical capital expenditures necessary for bringing a clean coal facility online,
- Who are the different companies operating across the world in the clean coal markets?
How will you benefit from this report?
- 147 pages of analysis, including 100+ tables, figures and maps, which provide the perfect accompaniment to high-end business presentations.
- Details on CAPEX and project type spending by end use application across 14 regional and national markets
- Leading company profiles on the largest clean coal companies in the global market.
1. The report provides CAPEX forecasts for all major clean coal technologies (2019-2029) and end use
- Combined Heat and Power
2. The report also offers CAPEX forecasts (2019-2029) for the leading national LFGE markets
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- South Africa
- Rest of the World
3. Tables, maps and analysis profiling the top LFGE companies in the global LFGE market
- General Electric
- Shanghai Electric
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Dongfang Electric
- Harbin Electric
- Babcock & Wilcox
4. The analysis is also underpinned by project tables for each region and country covered in the report
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the global landfill gas to the energy industry
- Business development managers
- Project and site managers
- Government agencies
- Environmental Engineers/Technicians