This report covers the market for MV hardware and software, including smart cameras and smart sensors, image processing hardware, PC-based MV systems, MV lighting, cameras and frame grabbers.
Various factors were considered in making the market forecast, including plant construction and upgrades, the rate at which new MV technology is being applied in new areas, the underlying economic growth of the overall market and the growth rates reported by manufacturers and end users of MV products.
The report will look at the global market for the various components that comprise an MV system. These components have been undergoing constant upgrading in terms of sophistication, but they also provide easier operation. Their prices continue to fall, so the MV industry has been characterized by improving price and performance ratios. This has made the market for MV components very competitive. This study will examine the nature of the competition and offer a regional breakdown of this market. This report also covers the outlook of future global markets for MV systems and the technologies that will be involved. Starting with some basic industrial applications two decades ago in a few selected countries, the growth of this technology has allowed it to penetrate varied non-industrial fields, and the market has become global in nature.
Recent advances in MV technology have facilitated and accelerated varied applications for both industrial and non-industrial use in the near future. This report investigates the current global and regional markets for these various applications and provides a realistic forecast of their growth.
The major objective of this report is to determine the global market for MV systems and its growth potential through 2024. It also highlights the various technologies involved and improvements in them. The structure of the industries involved in the research, development, design and manufacture of MV components and systems is also discussed. Profiles of global manufacturers are provided, along with a discussion of the global competition in this ever-expanding market. An analysis of patents issued to various companies for related technologies and processes is contained in this study. Forecasts take into account product and technology life cycles.
- 93 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for two dimensional (2D) and three dimensional (3D) machine vision systems
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of opportunities and challenges with respect to technologies, MV hardware and software, components, and their various commercial and industrial applications
- Brief outline of structure of the industries involved in the research, development, design, and manufacture of MV components and systems
- Profiles of global manufacturers of MV components, including Adept Technology Inc., Canon U.S.A., Inc., EPIC Systems Inc., Integral Vision Inc., and Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd.