The current report offers a detailed picture of the point of care diagnostics market.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for point of care diagnostics and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2026, as well as key market players.
This report discusses the point of care diagnostics industry and its various resources. It covers the overall point of care diagnostics market including hardware (devices, equipment, consumables (reagents and kits)), software and analytics. The report further analyzes the market based on test type, providing an analysis of alcohol and drug abuse, BGEM, cardiac markers, cholesterol, glucose monitoring, hemoglobin/hemostasis, infectious disease, pregnancy and fertility, tumor markers, urine chemistry and others. A complete regional analysis of the market is also studied in the report.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries include the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China, and India. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021 through 2026. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- 59 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for point of care (POC) diagnostics within healthcare industry
- Estimation of market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of current market trends, and technological advancements within the industry and market share analysis by test type, product, end user, and region
- Coverage of novel approaches for the POC; discussion on significance of CLIA in the United States and FDA’s role in POC testing; and information on laser PCR
- Detailed description about COVID-19 impact on MedTech and medical tourism, discussion on FDA’s contribution to COVID-19 diagnostic testing and synopsis of FDA-Associated testing milestones since May 2020
- Detailed analysis of relevant R&D activities, new products launches and product enhancement in the industry, clinical trials, and discussion of regulatory elements that are affecting the future marketplace
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including Abbott, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Medtronic plc, Chembio Diagnostics Inc. and Philips Healthcare